Most Popular Hotel Deals in Melbourne:
Need even more flexibility to choose the timing, duration, location and accommodation options for your vacations?
Call Now: 888-495-7324
Melbourne is Australia’s second largest city, and the capital of the south-eastern state of Victoria, located at the head of Port Phillip Bay.
Melbourne is Australia’s cultural capital, with Victorian-era architecture, extensive shopping, museums, galleries, theatres, and large parks and gardens. Its 4-million residents are both multicultural and sports-mad.
Reasons to visit Melbourne include to attend major sporting events, to use it as a base for exploring surrounding regions such as Grampians National Park, The Great Ocean Road, and to visit Phillip Island to view the penguin parade. Many UK visitors come to Melbourne for tours of filming locations of soap opera Neighbours.
The City Center remains the main area for luxury accommodation.
- The Como Melbourne, 630 Chapel St, ☎ +61 3 9825 2222. This chic South Yarra hotel is located on fashionable Chapel Street, only minutes from Melbourne’s CBD. Providing easy access to a lively array of dining, entertainment and boutique shopping.
- Citigate Melbourne, 270 Flingers St, ☎ +61 3 9654 6888. Citigate Melbourne hotel offers contemporary Melbourne city accommodation on Flinders Street, opposite the historic Flinders Street Station. The Flinders Street hotel is close to all Melbourne’s has to offer.
- Grand Hotel Melbourne, 33 Spencer St, ☎ 61 3 9611 4567 (toll free: 1300 361 455. This heritage-listed apartment hotel has been restored to retain the style of the 1880s while providing guests with modern facilities.
- The Langham Melbourne Hotel, 1 Southgate Ave, Southbank, ☎ +61 3 8696 8888, . The Langham Melbourne hotel offers luxurious Melbourne city accommodation behind the high end Southgate shopping mall, opposite the historic Flinders Street Station. The Langham Melbourne Hotel was the only Australian hotel in Travel and Leisure magazine’s list of the world’s 100 best hotels (2009). The Langham’s Chuan Spa also achieved ‘Top Hotel Spa’ status in Travel + Leisure USA’s 2009 World’s Best Awards readers survey.
- Hotel Lindrum, 26 Flinders St, ☎ +61 3 9668 1111. Hotel Lindrum is a luxurious Melbourne boutique hotel offering stylish accommodation and facilities located in the heart of cosmopolitan Melbourne. Close to all fashion, dining, sporting and cultural attractions.
- Quay West Suites Melbourne, 26 Southgate Ave, ☎ +61 3 9693 6000. This Southbank hotel is ideally positioned amongst Southbank promenade and overlooks the picturesque Yarra River. Walking distance to sophisticated fashion, dining and retail outlets.
- The Sebel Melbourne, 394 Collins St, ☎ +61 3 9211 6600. Melbourne CBD hotel located on the corner of Queens Street and Collins Street in the heart of Melbourne’s business district. Elegantly restored this 19th century former bank is now an historic Melbourne CBD hotel.
- Clarion Suites Gateway, 1 William St, ☎ +61 3 9296 8888. checkin: 2PM; checkout: 11AM. Recently refurbished Melbourne CBD hotel which is overlooking the Yarra River and is located in the heart of Melbourne’s central business district. All suite and 4,5 stars Melbourne CBD hotel.
- The Blackman – An Art Series Hotel, 452 St.Kilda Rd, ☎ +61 3 9039 1444. A five-star luxury boutique with 207 rooms. The hotel was named for Artist Charles Blackman and was built within and above the historic Airlie Mansion.
- The Cullen – An Art Series Hotel, 164 Commercial Road, ☎ +61 3 9098 1555. A fearless concept in boutique hotels located in Prahran, Melbourne. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants.
- The Olsen – An Art Series Hotel, 637 – 641 Chapel St, ☎ +61 3 9040 1222. This boutique Melbourne hotel is complimented by a day spa and two delicious restaurants; you will be reveling in the Art of [Creature Comforts]. These South Yarra accommodations offer plentiful natural light and are thoughtfully appointed with 42” flatscreen televisions, wireless internet access and complete kitchenettes.