Most Popular Hotel Deals in Dublin:
Need even more flexibility to choose the timing, duration, location and accommodation options for your vacations?
Call Now: 888-495-7324
Dublin (Irish: Baile Átha Cliath, “Town of the Hurdled Ford”) is the capital city of Ireland. Its vibrancy, nightlife and tourist attractions are renowned and it is the most popular entry point for international visitors to Ireland. It’s disproportionately large for the size of Ireland with nearly two million in the Greater Dublin Region – well over a third of the Republic’s population! The centre is, however, relatively small and can be navigated by foot, with most of the population living in suburbs.
More Luxury Hotels
- Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, Simmonscourt Road, Dublin 4, +353 1 665 4000.
- Hampton Hotel, 19 – 29 Morehampton Road, Donnybrook, Dublin 4. +353 1 668 0995, Four-star boutique hotel. Original Georgian building with stylish interior design.
- Hilton Dublin, Charlemont Place, Dublin 2, ☎ +353 1 402 9988. in the St. Stephen’s Green area. Pleasant, modern hotel. Quiet rooms. Excellent housekeeping, very clean. Very accommodating to requests (such as bringing a small refrigerator at no extra cost). Luas Charlemont light rail station right across the street. Laundry, with self-serve and wash and fold around the corner. Breakfast may be provided with the room. It’s not great. Don’t eat there if you have to pay money. There are many other options nearby.
- Morrison Hotel, Ormond Quay, Dublin 1, +353 1 887 2400. Located on the Liffey across the river from The Clarence and near the Ha’penny Bridge.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dublin Airport, Dublin Airport, +353 1 1 844 6000. This four-star accommodation was formally The Great Southern Hotel Dublin Airport and is located within the airport complex just minutes from the passenger terminal.
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8, +353 1 898 2900. A five-star hotel very centrally located. Double rooms about €145.
- Radisson Blu St Helen’s Hotel, Stillorgan Rd, Blackrock, +353 1 218 6000. This five-star hotel is a little more than five kilometres south of city centre, 16 kilometres from the airport via the Port Tunnel.
- The Morgan, 10 Fleet St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2 (off Westmoreland Street). Dublin’s premier boutique hotel offers stylish accommodations. Choose from standard rooms, suites or penthouse apartments. All characterised by clean, modern design.
- The Ritz Carlton, Powerscourt Estate and Gardens, Enniskerry, County Wicklow. Phone: +353 1 274 8888. Fax: +353 1 274 9999. Five-star world-class luxury hotel located in the little village of Enniskerry only 30 min from Dublin.